We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
EPT Chain Block
Chain block also named chain fall, has the advantages of portability, easy maintenance, highly mechanical efficiency and durability. It’s widely used in factories, construction sites, mining, warehouses, etc, combing with beams or trolleys under no-power and open conditions.
Forged and heat treated load hooks with safety latch.
More compact and light weight.
Double pawl mechanism.
Approved by CE standard.
Ultra strong Alloy side plate.
|Te EPT load ton||1.25||2.5||3.75||6.25||12.5||25||37.5||62.5|
|Standard lift m||3||3||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|Fal EPT of load chain||1||2||2||2||4||8||12||22|
|Load chain size mm||6×18||6×18||8×24||10×30||10×30||10×30||10×30||10×30|
|Force of full load N||284||343||343||372||382||382×2||395||420|
|Net weight KG||11.3||17.7||22.5||37.25||75.5||192||220||1092|
|Shipping Weight KG||11.6||18.1||27.4||38.3||78.5||215.5||240||1156|
3. Chain Block Precaution of Using
1) Before you use the chain hoist, please do remember to check the hooks and bodies, the brake device and lubrication of transmitting parts, and load chains in good condition as well as the die motions.
2) Do not use two or more chain hoists to lift one weight
3) Do not operate chain hoi EPT when load is not centered under hoist
4) Do not allow the hook block or stop block to contact bottom of chain hoist
5) Do not remove or obscure this warning label
6) Do not lift more than capacity
7) Do not operate with twisted, kinked or damaged chain
8) Do not lift people or loads over people.
4. Company service and technical support
- Samples can be offered by express. Costs will be reduced in orders.
- Our parts library can ensure timely and enough spare parts. Some free wearing parts can be offered according to order details.
- Our guaranty is 1 year for free maintenance.
- Training can be provided , such as design, customization,installation and after-sales use.
- OEM is welcomed.
- Completely quick feedback
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.