We Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9002 standards for a specialized supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers， pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….- EPG Group the biggest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
ANON 4LZ-5.0Z paddy rice wheat combine harvester price in Pakistan
Feature of 95HP engine power 4LZ-5.0Z rice wheat corn combined harvester
1. 72kw diesel engine, 2.2 meters cutting width, hydrostatic transmission, high efficiency.
2. Double axial flow threshing cylinders and adjustable front & rear sieving plates ensure the grain more clean, less breakage and less loss.
3. Big width conveyer groove with innovated cutter bar lifting system can provide a more efficient feeding and a higher lifting level, convenient for wor ept in paddy field and maintenance, and lower the noise and vibration.
4. Lower ground pressure, better for passing in paddy field.
5. Extremely strong Chassis; Excellent water proof suspension wheel system; Easier turning & control with friction disc brake and special heavy-duty gearbox for hydraulic steering combine harvester.
Specification of 95HP engine power 4LZ-5.0Z rice wheat corn combined harvester
Luck Star XG988Z
|Fuel consumption(kg/Mu)1mu=0.0667 hectares||≤2.0|
|Cutting Width (mm)||2200|
|Total Loss Rate||rice <=3.0, wheat=1.2,|
|Broken Rate||rice <=1.5, wheat<=1.0|
|Percentage Of Trash||rice <=2.0, wheat<=2.0|
|Threshing Method||vertical axial flow,double roller|
|Type of cutting tabl agricultural tractor gearbox Dortmund Germany e auger||Telescopic lateral transportation|
|Reel type||Eccentric Drawing tooth type|
|Threshing cylinder type||Axial flow screw|
|Concave plate screening||Grid format|
|Vibrating screen type||Reciprocating,|
|Fan type||Centrifugal type|
|Operational efficiency (h h)||5.2-11.2|
More detail of 95HP engine power 4LZ-5.0Z rice wheat corn combined harvester
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.