CNC nylon rack plastic MC901 gear rack for sliding gate
The company uses nylon MC901 made of 100% virgin raw material, which has the best properties: adamant, even at low temperature, high surface hardness, good toughness, low mechanical impact, and abrasion resistance. It has become a common-grade material with good insulation and chemical properties. It is widely used in various mechanical structures and components.
1. Good Tensile strength;
2. High impact and notching impact strength;
3. High heat deflection temperature ;
4. High strength and stiffness;
5. Good glide and limp home characters;
6. Good chemical stability against organic solvents and fuels;
7. Resistant to thermal aging (applicable temperature between -50°C and 110°C;
8. Size alternation by humidity absorption must be considered;
1. Widely replace the wearing parts of mechanical equipment, or replace copper and alloys as wearing parts of equipment;
2. Shaft sleeve, bearing bush, bushing, lining plate, gear;
3. Worm gear, roller copper guide rail, piston ring, sealing ring, slider;
4. Ball bowl, impeller, vane, cam, nut, valve plate,
5. Pipes, stuffing boxes, racks, pulleys, pump rotors, etc.
About the plastic gear rack
Plastic Gear Racks are versatile tools for storing and displaying your vintage and modern gear collection. A plastic rack can hold up to 75 gears, and its circular shape makes it easy to move from 1 location to another. A jack or clamping system is also an option. Some racks even serve as pushers, while others serve as fixed supports for pinions. No matter how you use them, they’re sure to add to the appeal of your gear collection.
Material of plastic gear rack
Plastic racks can be made from a variety of materials. The traditional PR uses MC nylon, while the PRF has end machining to connect multiple racks. The polyacetal-based DRFD and DRFK series have mounting holes. The injection-molded DR series has unique flexibility properties that make it suitable for curved locations. You can also choose between various racks based on size, shape, and material. The material used for the gears will depend on the number of gears and the force required to move them. Considerations may include the application and environment of the gear, including moisture and chemical exposure. Choose a material with good strength and stiffness. Dimensional stability is critical for maintaining gear tooth contact ratio, tooth tip clearance, and overall geometry. Depending on the manufacturing process and moisture content, plastic materials will have different sizes.
As a plastic gear supplier, we always aim to provide the highest quality products and the most comprehensive services and look forward to cooperating with you.