Z Series CHINAMFG Cylindrical Gear Reducer in Hardened Tooth Surface
Gear Reducer technical data
|1.25, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2, 2.24, 2.5, 2.8, 3.15, 3.55, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.6
|The rotation speed of high speed shaft
|no more than 1500rpm.
|The circumferential velocity of gear
|no more than 20m/s.
|-40~45ºC. Lubricant should be heated up to 0ºC before starting if the ambient temperature is below 0ºC
|clockwise and un-clockwise
Gear Reducer Features
1.The gear is made of high strength low carbon alloy steel through carburization and quenching. The hardness of tooth surface may reach to HRC58-62. All gear adapts NC tooth grinding process, high in accuracy and good in contact performance;
2.High in transmission efficiency: single stage, more than 96.5%; double-stage, more than 93%; three-stage, more 90%;
3.Smooth and stable in run, low noise;
4.Compact, light, long life, high bearing capacity;
5.Easy to disassemble, inspect and assemble.
Gear Reducer Aplication fields
widely used in various low-speed transmissions,
which are general basic parts of mechanical transmission.
Such as metallurgy, mines, hoisting, transportation, cement, architecture, chemical, textile, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical, etc….
Q: What is your MOQ of this item?
A: 1pcs. For the first time cooperation, we accept trial sample order.
Q: What’s your payment terms?
A: 30% T/T deposit, 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight.
Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: 30 days after receiving your L/C or T/T deposit.
Q: Can we used our own brand on motors ?
A: Sure, we can offer OEM service, manufacture with your authorized brand.
Q: How long is your warranty?
A: 12 months after receiving B/L.
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Belt Conveyor, Bucket Elevator,Agitator, Hositing
|Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Impact of Gear Ratios on Machinery Performance in Agricultural Gearboxes
The gear ratio in agricultural gearboxes plays a crucial role in determining the performance of machinery. It directly affects the relationship between the input and output speeds and torques. Here’s how gear ratios influence machinery performance:
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Gear ratios allow for the conversion of speed and torque between the input and output shafts. Higher gear ratios can reduce output speed while increasing output torque, making it suitable for tasks requiring high power.
- Power and Efficiency: Gear ratios affect the efficiency of power transmission. While reducing the speed through higher gear ratios can increase torque, it’s essential to strike a balance to maintain efficiency. Lower efficiency can lead to energy loss and increased heat generation.
- Task Adaptability: Different agricultural tasks require varying levels of torque and speed. Gear ratios enable machinery to be adaptable to different tasks by providing the necessary torque for heavy-duty activities like plowing or tilling and higher speeds for tasks like transport.
- Optimal Performance: Selecting the appropriate gear ratio ensures that machinery operates within its optimal performance range. It prevents overloading the engine or the gearbox, contributing to smoother operation and reduced wear and tear.
- Productivity and Fuel Efficiency: Proper gear ratios can enhance the overall productivity of agricultural machinery. By optimizing torque and speed, tasks can be completed efficiently, reducing the time and fuel consumption required for operations.
- Consideration of Terrain: Different terrains and field conditions require adjustments in gear ratios. Steep slopes or heavy soil may necessitate lower gear ratios for increased torque, while flat terrain could benefit from higher ratios for faster operation.
- Impact on Components: Gear ratios can influence the load distribution on gearbox components. Higher gear ratios might subject components to increased forces and stresses, potentially affecting their lifespan.
- Operator Comfort: Proper gear ratios contribute to operator comfort by providing the necessary power for smooth operation without straining the machinery. This can lead to reduced operator fatigue and improved safety.
- Customization: Some modern agricultural equipment offers adjustable or variable gear ratios, allowing operators to fine-tune machinery performance based on specific tasks and conditions.
Choosing the right gear ratio for agricultural gearboxes involves considering factors such as the intended task, soil conditions, and equipment specifications. It’s essential to strike a balance between torque and speed to achieve optimal machinery performance and maximize productivity.
Types of Farming Equipment Incorporating Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in various farming equipment, enhancing their efficiency and enabling them to perform essential tasks. Here are some types of farming equipment that commonly incorporate agricultural gearboxes:
- Tractors: Agricultural gearboxes are integral components of tractors, contributing to power transmission from the engine to various attachments such as plows, harrows, and mowers.
- Harvesters: Harvesters, used to gather crops like grains, fruits, and vegetables, utilize gearboxes to drive conveyor systems and separators, ensuring smooth and efficient harvesting operations.
- Planters and Seeders: Planters and seeders rely on gearboxes to precisely distribute seeds and fertilizers while maintaining the desired planting depth.
- Sprayers: Agricultural gearboxes are used in sprayers to drive pumps that distribute pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers over fields.
- Hay Balers: Gearboxes are essential in hay balers for compacting and forming bales of hay, enabling easy storage and transportation.
- Manure Spreaders: Manure spreaders incorporate gearboxes to distribute and spread fertilizers and compost evenly across fields.
- Grain Augers: Grain augers, used for loading and unloading grains, feature gearboxes to drive the rotating screw mechanism that lifts and transfers grains.
- Cultivators: Cultivators use gearboxes to drive rotating tines or blades that loosen and prepare the soil for planting.
- Rotary Cutters: Rotary cutters, often attached to tractors, utilize gearboxes to power the spinning blades used for cutting tall grass, weeds, and brush.
- Threshers: Threshers, employed for separating grains from their husks or stalks, incorporate gearboxes to drive the threshing mechanisms.
These examples demonstrate the diverse applications of agricultural gearboxes across a wide range of farming equipment. By providing reliable power transmission and control, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the productivity and efficiency of modern agricultural practices.
Key Features of a Durable and Reliable Agricultural Gearbox
A durable and reliable agricultural gearbox is crucial for the efficient operation of farming equipment and machinery. The following key features contribute to the durability and reliability of agricultural gearboxes:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural gearboxes are often exposed to harsh conditions, including dust, debris, and varying weather. Using high-quality materials, such as strong alloy steels, can enhance the gearbox’s resistance to wear, corrosion, and other forms of deterioration.
- Rugged Construction: The gearbox should have a robust and rugged construction to withstand the stresses and strains associated with agricultural tasks. Reinforced housings, precision machining, and robust seals can help prevent damage and ensure longevity.
- Effective Lubrication System: Proper lubrication is vital to reduce friction, dissipate heat, and prevent premature wear. Agricultural gearboxes should be equipped with efficient lubrication systems that ensure all components are adequately lubricated, even during extended operation.
- Sealing and Protection: Dust, dirt, and moisture are common challenges in agricultural environments. Effective sealing mechanisms, such as gaskets and seals, prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox and protect internal components from damage.
- Heat Dissipation: The gearbox should be designed to dissipate heat effectively, especially during prolonged operation. Overheating can lead to lubrication breakdown and premature wear. Cooling fins and adequate ventilation can help maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- Gear Quality and Precision: High-quality gears with accurate tooth profiles and precision manufacturing ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Properly machined gears reduce noise, vibration, and the risk of gear failures.
- Advanced Gear Design: Some agricultural gearboxes may feature advanced gear designs, such as helical or planetary gears. These designs offer improved efficiency, reduced noise, and increased load-bearing capacity compared to traditional spur gears.
- Overload Protection: Incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as shear pins or clutch systems, can prevent damage to the gearbox and other connected components in case of sudden high loads or jams.
- Easy Maintenance Access: The gearbox should be designed with maintenance in mind. Accessible inspection points, drain plugs, and fill ports make it easier for operators to perform routine maintenance tasks.
Manufacturers often engineer agricultural gearboxes to meet these requirements, ensuring that they can withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations and contribute to the reliable performance of agricultural machinery.
editor by CX 2023-11-28