EP-9.310 Rotary Tiller Cultivator Gearbox for Agricultural
HC-9.310 Rotary Tiller Gearbox
1 3/8 Z6 Optic axis
Rotary tiller gearbox is an adopted middle gear transmission system, mounted with a tractor of 12-80HP. Tractor wheel tracks are completely covered after tillage as the working width is much wider. The quality is reliable and the performance is well. So it can be used on dry and paddy fields. It can reduce the time, laboring, cost, etc. during operation
1. Transmission: Gear driven.
2. Graphite gearbox is made of cast iron. Material performance is better. Not easy broken.
3. The suspension plate shape is not easy to deform.
4. Chain device hand adjustable. Easier and more reliable.
5. Side protection plates are added to the rear deflection. This device prevents the soil from flying out.
6. The tilling height can be adjustable.
7. The structure is firm and stable due to the heavyweight.
Customized service of agricultural gearbox
* Can according to your Drawings or samples to manufacturing the exact products as your requirements.
*Imported our products to many countries, we have advanced technical support with strict quality control.
*Small quantities can be accepted with a fast delivery time.
Glad to tell you we can manufacture all kinds of gears according to clients drawing and specifications, specializing in
non-standard items.At present, we have all kinds of CNC machines and gear machines.
If you need OEM gears by casting, forging, or machining, please feel free to contact us. We pay most attention to quality and our QC will inspect the goods for you before delivery. I hope the good quality and lower price is your best choice.
ISO9001, 2008 Certificate
1. Material: Stainless Steel brass iron aluminum
2. Sand and investment casting(precision casting)are all available
3. Software for drawing: PRO/E, Auto CAD, UG, CAD, PAF, and Solidwork 2008 flow analysis
3. Further machining work: Turning and cutting, milling, grinding, drilling, reaming, and threading
4. Surface finish process: Shot blast, chromate plating, powder-coated, and anodizing
5. OEM/ODM parts range: Auto parts, electronic parts, furniture parts, home appliances, and other industrial uses
6. Process: Forged CAD surface machined, metal processing, surface plating, heat treatment, QC testing, and packaging
7. Made according to customers’ drawings, specifications, or/ and samples
We Also Supply PTO Shafts
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying|
|After-sales Service:||Installation Guide 3-Year Warranty|
Technological Advancements in Agricultural Gearbox Design
Advancements in agricultural gearbox design have significantly improved the efficiency, durability, and performance of farming equipment. Here are some notable technological advancements:
- Materials and Manufacturing: The use of advanced materials, such as high-strength alloys and composite materials, has enhanced the durability and longevity of gearbox components. Precision manufacturing techniques, including computer-aided design (CAD) and computer numerical control (CNC) machining, ensure tight tolerances and reliable performance.
- Gear Tooth Design: Modern gear tooth profiles, such as optimized helical and spiral bevel gears, reduce noise, vibration, and wear. Advanced tooth design also improves power transmission efficiency and load distribution.
- Sealing and Lubrication: Improved sealing technologies, such as double-lip seals and labyrinth seals, help prevent contaminants from entering gearboxes while retaining lubricants. Advanced lubrication systems, including automatic lubrication and improved oil formulations, extend maintenance intervals and enhance efficiency.
- Electronic Controls: Agricultural gearboxes increasingly integrate with electronic control systems. Sensors and actuators provide real-time data on gearbox performance, allowing for condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, and adjustments to optimize machinery operation.
- Smart Gearboxes: Some agricultural gearboxes are equipped with smart features, such as load sensors, temperature monitors, and feedback systems. These features enhance precision, safety, and overall equipment performance.
- Hybrid Power Transmission: Integration of hybrid power transmission systems, combining internal combustion engines with electric motors, allows for more efficient power delivery and reduced fuel consumption. Gearboxes play a crucial role in managing power distribution in these systems.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Advancements in gear design contribute to reducing environmental impact. Quieter and more efficient gearboxes minimize noise pollution and energy consumption while meeting emissions regulations.
- Customization and Modularity: Some modern agricultural gearboxes offer modular designs that allow farmers to customize gear ratios, output speeds, and other specifications to match specific tasks and conditions.
- Simulation and Testing: Computer simulations and advanced testing methods, such as finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD), help optimize gearbox design, reduce prototyping costs, and ensure reliability before production.
These advancements collectively contribute to the evolution of agricultural gearboxes, making farming machinery more efficient, environmentally friendly, and adaptable to the changing needs of modern agriculture.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Power Transmission in Farming Equipment with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in facilitating power transmission within various types of farming equipment. These gearboxes are integral components that enable the transfer of rotational power from a tractor’s engine to different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to power transmission:
- Speed Reduction: In many farming operations, the engine of a tractor or other power source operates at a higher speed than is suitable for the optimal functioning of agricultural implements. Agricultural gearboxes provide speed reduction by using a combination of gears with different numbers of teeth. This reduction in speed allows the machinery to operate at the required speed for efficient tasks like tilling, planting, or harvesting.
- Power Multiplication: Some agricultural tasks require a significant amount of torque to operate effectively. Gearboxes can multiply the input torque from the engine to generate higher torque at the output shaft. This is crucial for tasks such as plowing, where substantial force is needed to break up the soil.
- Directional Change: Agricultural gearboxes also allow for changes in the direction of power transmission. For instance, a tractor’s power take-off (PTO) shaft may need to transmit power at a right angle to the tractor’s engine. Gearboxes with bevel gears or other arrangements enable this change in direction, ensuring that power is properly directed to the implement.
- Power Distribution: In certain cases, power needs to be distributed to multiple components or implements. Agricultural gearboxes with multiple output shafts can distribute power to different tasks simultaneously, optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Attachment Operation: Many agricultural implements, such as plows, seed drills, and rotary mowers, require consistent and controlled power to function effectively. Gearboxes provide the necessary power and control to these attachments, ensuring uniform operation and accurate results.
By facilitating speed reduction, power multiplication, directional changes, power distribution, and attachment operation, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the overall efficiency and productivity of farming equipment. They allow farmers to adapt their machinery to various tasks, optimize power usage, and achieve better results in different agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-10-27