We are a factory specialized in metal parts hardware & metal gearbox geared motor through powder metallurgy process .We services with ODM/OEM gearbox design and development , gearmotors manufacture.
A planetary gear set is made up of 3 types of gears , a sun gear , planet gears and a ring gear . The sun gear at high speed is located at the center of the gears , and transmits torque to the planet gears which are typically mounted on the moveable carrier .The planet gears around the central axis rotation ,mesh with the sun gear and an outer ring gear . As all the planet carriers turns , it delivers low-speed, high-torque output .
A planetary gearbox usually useded in the transmission :
For precise positioning
For a robot to increase the torque
For printing press to reduce the speed of the rollers
The advantages of planetary gear motors :
- Increased repeatability . Its Its greater speed radial and axial load offers reliability and robustness, minimizing the misalignment of the gear. In addition, uniform transmission and low vibrations at different loads provide a perfect repeatability.
- Perfect precision: Most rotating angular stability improves the accuracy and reliability of the movement.
- Lower noise level because there is more surface contact. Rolling is much softer and jumps are virtually nonexistent.
- Greater durability: Due to its torsional rigidity and better rolling. To improve this feature, your bearings help reduce the losses that would occur by rubbing the shaft on the box directly. Thus, greater efficiency of the gear and a much smoother operation is achieved.
- Increased torque transmission: With more teeth in contact, the mechanism is able to transmit and withstand more torque. In addition, it does it in a more uniform manner.
- Very good levels of efficiency: Planetary reducers offer greater efficiency and thanks to its design and internal layout losses are minimized during their work. In fact, today, this type of drive mechanisms are those that offer greater efficiency.
- Maximum versatility: Its mechanism is contained in a cylindrical gearbox, which can be installed in almost any space.
Product Name : 32mm planet gearbox with DC brushed motors high torque geared motor / Speed reducer / steel gearbox
Gearbox Type: Planetary
No-load Speed: 3-1,375 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 3-1,280 rpm
No-load Current: 300-325 mA
Rated Load Current: 1,679-1,684 mA
No-load Speed: 4-1,373 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 3-1,125 rpm
No-load Current: 85-110 mA
Rated Load Current: 130-150 mA
No-load Speed: 7-1,636 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 7-1,420 rpm
No-load Current: 70-90 mA
Rated Load Current: 125-130 mA
No-load Speed: 6-1,886 rpm
Rated Load Speed: 5-1,675 rpm
No-load Current: 100-120 mA
Rated Load Current: 295-300 mA
Gear Ratio : 5:1 , 10:1 , 20:1 , 25:1 , 30:1 , 40:1 , 50:1 , 60:1 ,70:1…100:1… optional
Gearbox diameter : 6mm , 8mm , 12mm , 16mm , 22mm , 24mm ,28mm, 32mm ,36mm, 38mm , 42mm ……
12-24V available .
monitor,automatic vending machine,automatic cruise control,door lock actuator, retractable rearview mirror, meters, optic axis control device, head light beam level adjuster,printers,conditioning damper actuator,Car tail gate electric putter,tooth brush,vibrator, sanitary ware,coffee machine,Sweeping robot,etc.
Welcome send us drawings for OEM service .
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Conical – Cylindrical Gear|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Role of Agricultural Gearboxes in Agricultural Machinery
An agricultural gearbox is a specialized type of gearbox used in various agricultural machinery and equipment. It plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of agricultural equipment by transmitting power and torque from the engine to the different components that perform specific tasks in the field.
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations, including exposure to dust, dirt, moisture, and heavy loads. They are commonly used in a wide range of agricultural machinery, including tractors, combines, tillers, sprayers, and more.
The primary functions of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Power Transmission: Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the engine to various components, such as wheels, blades, and belts, enabling them to perform their respective tasks.
- Speed Control: Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed and output torque of agricultural machinery. Different tasks require different speeds and levels of torque, and gearboxes provide the necessary adjustments.
- Direction Change: Many agricultural operations require changing the direction of rotational motion. Gearboxes enable smooth and efficient direction changes without the need for complex mechanical arrangements.
- Adaptation to Tasks: Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with various gears and shafts that can be configured to match the requirements of specific tasks, such as plowing, planting, harvesting, and more.
These gearboxes come in different configurations, such as straight-cut gears, helical gears, and planetary gears, depending on the specific application and requirements. The choice of gearbox type, gear ratio, and design factors contribute to the overall performance, efficiency, and durability of agricultural machinery.
Regular maintenance and lubrication are essential to ensure the longevity and reliable operation of agricultural gearboxes. Proper care and upkeep help prevent premature wear and damage, ensuring that the machinery performs optimally throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-10-20