Flange Input Right Angle Big Output Torque Planetary Gearbox With Motor
N series of planetary reducers from SGR are widely used for industrial and heavy duty severe applications . planetary reducer feature with compact size, low noise , excellent reliability ,long life . In-line or right-angle planetary gearboxes are available in male and female shaft configurations. The CZPT male shaft solution (splined or cylindrical) is able to withstand strong radial or axial loads on the output shaft. As a leading planetary gearbox manufactory in China , SGR planetary reducer is produced by modular design, combined according to customer requirement, housing material from CZPT with nodular cast iron which can increases gearbox’s rigidity and antiknock, heavy-duty bearing is installed at low-speed shaft, it can bear big radial load due to proportionate distribution of torque ,every CZPT gears are case hardened to get high reliability and long life . SGR planetary reducer have 16 models for different torque range ,each CZPT model have 1-5 stages to achieve different ratios , SGR planetary reducer have wide rang selection of high speed design: cylindrical with key, hydraulic motor, electric motor .Installation in CZPT is multiposition ,various fasten type .
- Planetary gearbox is produced by modular design, and can be combined according to client’s request
- Involuted planetary gear design
- Nodular cast iron Housing to increase rigidity and antiknock
- Heavy duty bearing on low‐speed shaft, and can bear big radial load due to proportionate distribution of torque
- All gears are case hardened to get high surface hardness, which guarantee transmission efficiency and whole gearbox’s life
- Planetary gearbox has 16 models for different torque range, and each model have 1‐5 reduction stages to achieve different ratios
- Ratio range: 3.15‐9N. M
- Output speed: 0.425‐445 r/min
- Structure mode: Possibility of flange, foot, or shaft mounting solutions
- Wide and comprehensive range of N series for industrial applications
- Low speed shaft design: Cylindrical with key, splined, hollow with shrink disc or splined hollow shaft
- Rigid and precise nodular cast iron casing
- Low noise running, high manufacturing quality standard
- High and reliable performance, load capacity and low speed shaft bearing
N series planetary gearbox torque sheet with models
|Gear unit size||200||201||240||241||280||281||353/354||355||400||401|
|Normal output torque
|Gear unit size||428||429||445||446||510||542||543||695||810||885|
|Normal output torque
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
Key Features of a Durable and Reliable Agricultural Gearbox
A durable and reliable agricultural gearbox is crucial for the efficient operation of farming equipment and machinery. The foll
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
owing key features contribute to the durability and reliability of agricultural gearboxes:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural gearboxes are often exposed to harsh conditions, including dust, debris, and varying weather. Using high-quality materials, such as strong alloy steels, can enhance the gearbox’s resistance to wear, corrosion, and other forms of deterioration.
- Rugged Construction: The gearbox should have a robust and rugged construction to withstand the stresses and strains associated with agricultural tasks. Reinforced housings, precision machining, and robust seals can help prevent damage and ensure longevity.
- Effective Lubrication System: Proper lubrication is vital to reduce friction, dissipate heat, and prevent premature wear. Agricultural gearboxes should be equipped with efficient lubrication systems that ensure all components are adequately lubricated, even during extended operation.
- Sealing and Protection: Dust, dirt, and moisture are common challenges in agricultural environments. Effective sealing mechanisms, such as gaskets and sea
Considerations for Heavy-Duty Farming Gearboxes
Heavy-duty farming applications require robust and reliable gearboxes that can withstand high loads, harsh conditions, and frequent use. Here are the key considerations for selecting gearboxes for heavy-duty farming:
- Load Capacity: Heavy-duty gearboxes must have a high load-carrying capacity to handle the demands of agricultural machinery, such as tillers, plows, and combines.
- Material Durability: Gearboxes should be constructed from durable materials, such as hardened steel or cast iron, that can withstand the stresses and impacts associated with heavy-duty tasks.
- Sealing and Protection: Effective sealing and protection mechanisms, such as robust seals and gaskets, prevent the ingress of dirt, water, and contaminants that can cause premature wear and damage.
- Lubrication System: A reliable and efficient lubrication system is crucial for heavy-duty gearboxes to ensure proper lubrication of components under high loads and temperatures.
- Heat Dissipation: Heavy-duty applications generate significant heat. Gearboxes should have efficient heat dissipation mechanisms, such as cooling fins or oil coolers, to prevent overheating and maintain performance.
- Design and Construction: Gearbox design should incorporate reinforced housing, larger bearings, and robust gears to handle heavy loads without compromising structural integrity.
- Alignment and Mounting: Proper alignment and mounting are essential to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced gearbox lifespan.
- Maintenance Accessibility: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be designed for easy maintenance access. Features such as removable covers and inspection points simplify servicing and repairs.
- Compatibility: Gearboxes should be compatible with the specific machinery and tasks they will be used for. Customizable gear ratios and output shaft configurations enhance versatility.
- Reliability and Longevity: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be built to last, with quality craftsmanship and components that can withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations.
- Safety: Safety features, such as guards and emergency shutdown mechanisms, are essential to protect operators and nearby personnel from potential hazards.
- Environmental Considerations: Gearbox designs should consider environmental regulations and emissions standards to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Cost-Effectiveness: While heavy-duty gearboxes require a higher upfront investment, their durability and performance contribute to long-term cost-effectiveness by reducing downtime and the need for frequent replacements.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the appropriate heavy-duty gearboxes that enhance productivity and reliability in their farming operations.
ls, prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox and protect internal components from damage.
- Heat Dissipation: The gearbox should be designed to dissipate heat effectively, especially during prolonged operation. Overheating can lead to lubrication breakdown and premature wear. Cooling fins and adequate ventilation can help maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- Gear Quality and Precision: High-quality gears with accurate tooth profiles and precision manufacturing ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Properly machined gears reduce noise, vibration, and the risk of gear failures.
- Advanced Gear Design: Some agricultural gearboxes may feature advanced gear designs, such as helical or planetary gears. These designs offer improved efficiency, reduced noise, and increased load-bearing capacity compared to traditional spur gears.
- Overload Protection: Incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as shear pins or clutch systems, can prevent damage to the gearbox and other connected components in case of sudden high loads or jams.
- Easy Maintenance Access: The gearbox should be designed with maintenance in mind. Accessible inspection points, drain plugs, and fill ports make it easier for operators to perform routine maintenance tasks.
Manufacturers often engineer agricultural gearboxes to meet these requirements, ensuring that they can withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations and contribute to the reliable performance of agricultural machinery.
editor by CX 2023-08-17