DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit has a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is often supplied if required. Also a stress compen sated flow control could be additional towards the circuit to control the descent speed of the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer for that distinct pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned just before set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level in the tank soon after the original operating with the power unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed soon after the first one hundred operation hrs, afterwards as soon as every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a energy up energy down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow control can be added to circuit to regulate the decent velocity of your cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and free of charge of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The energy unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank immediately after the initial operating on the power unit.
six. Oil changing is needed just after the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards once each and every 3000 hours.