Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we also offer most of these products. What models this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel structure along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality steady product. What really pieces us apart from the other guys is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired placement on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or component to become drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for great drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both shaft and item to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered supplies with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to apply and needs no added alteration. These bushings can suit almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range obtainable, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore Split Taper Bushing china pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.